Highlights of Zn Shine Solar Panels 330W Mono
Made with selected materials and components to grant quality, duration, efficiency and through outputs, the ZXM6-H120 monocrystalline modules by ZNSHINE SOLAR (Power output 315 up to 340Wp), represent a highly flexible solution for diverse installation types, from industrial rooftop plants to small home PV systems or large ground surfaces. This allows you to produce clean energy while reducing your energy bill.
ZNSHINE SOLAR’ S ZXM6-H120 monocrystalline solar modules are tested and approved by internationally acknowledged laboratories so that we can offer our customers a reliable and price-quality optimized product. The linear warranty on product outputs further ensures increased security and return on investments over time.
Zn Shine Solar Panel is one of the quality solar panels available in the market. So if you are looking for high efficiency then Zn Shine Solar Panel should be your first choice.
Key Features of Zn Shine Solar Panel
- BNEF Tier 1 Manufacturer and Global Bankable modules
- The module is very light in weight so the installation is easier and transport costs are lower
- Certified to withstand the most challenging environmental conditions
- 15 years product warranty for rooftop-mounted PV system
- Better Weak Illumination Response
- Minimum power degradation caused by PID effect is guaranteed
- Solar cells: Mono 158.75 X 79.375 mm
- Cells orientation: 120（6×20）
- Module dimension: 1696 X 1002 X 35 mm
- Weight: 20.5 kg
- Glass: High transparency, low iron, Tempered Glass 3.2 mm (AR-coating)
- Junction box: IP 68，3 diodes
- Cables: H1Z2Z2-K 1 X 4, 0mm²
- Connectors: LIQ-1 Taizhou Jinxiu Electrical Science & Technology Co Ltd
Our Brand Partners
As a NETCC-Approved Seller, Prosolar Global is Australia's leading provider of top-tier solar panel systems and battery storage solutions.
We are committed to setting the industry standard for excellence, offering high-quality, reliable, and efficient solar energy solutions. Our mission is to significantly reduce Australia's carbon footprint while making solar energy accessible to a broad range of homeowners. Choose Prosolar Global for a greener, more sustainable future.