Trina Solar is one of the leading solar panel manufacturers in the world, and their products are also very popular in Australia. Trina Solar panels are known for their high efficiency, durability, and long-term performance. In 2021, Trina Solar was listed as Australia’s number one brand of solar module in terms of market share, according to independent Australian market research company Sunwiz.
The 210 Vertex series is Trina Solar’s most popular series of panels in Australia. These panels are based on the 210mm wafer size, which is the latest and most advanced technology in the solar industry. The 210mm wafer size allows for higher power output and efficiency, and it also makes the panels more durable.
Trina Solar panels are available in a variety of power outputs, from 330W to 670W. They are also available in both monocrystalline and polycrystalline versions. Trina Solar panels are backed by a 12-year product warranty and a 25-year performance warranty.
If you are looking for a high-quality, reliable solar panel for your home or business, then Trina Solar is a great option. Their panels are backed by a strong warranty, and they have a proven track record of performance in Australia.
- Environmental benefits
- Government incentives
Types of Trina Solar Panels
- Monocrystalline Panels: Trina Solar offers monocrystalline panels that are made from a single crystal structure. These panels have a uniform black appearance and are known for their high efficiency and sleek design. Monocrystalline panels perform well in high-temperature and low-light conditions.
- Polycrystalline Panels: Trina Solar also produces polycrystalline panels, which are made from multiple silicon crystals. Polycrystalline panels have a blue color and a speckled appearance. While they generally have a slightly lower efficiency compared to monocrystalline panels, they offer a cost-effective solution for solar installations.
- Half-Cut Panels: Trina Solar offers half-cut panels that have solar cells divided into two halves. This design reduces resistance and improves the overall module efficiency. Half-cut panels also have enhanced shade tolerance, as shading on one part of the panel does not significantly impact the performance of the other half.
- Bifacial Panels: Trina Solar produces bifacial panels that can generate electricity from both sides. These panels have a transparent backsheet that allows sunlight to pass through and reach the rear side of the panel, enhancing their energy production. Bifacial panels are particularly useful in installations with reflective surfaces like snow, water, or white roofs.
- PERC (Passivated Emitter Rear Contact) Panels: Trina Solar offers PERC panels that incorporate a passivation layer at the rear side of the solar cell. This technology reduces electron recombination, improving cell efficiency and power output. PERC panels are known for their high performance and are widely used in residential and commercial solar installations.
- Smart Modules: Trina Solar provides smart modules that integrate additional features like power optimization, monitoring, and safety functions. These modules often come with built-in power optimizers or microinverters, enabling better energy harvesting and module-level monitoring capabilities.
Highlights of Trina Solar
- 60 Cell – Multicrystalline Module: Trina Solar offers 60-cell solar modules that are made from multicrystalline silicon. These modules are designed with 60 individual solar cells interconnected to form a panel. Multicrystalline modules are known for their cost-effectiveness and are widely used in residential and commercial solar installations.
- 265-280W – Power output range: Trina Solar panels in Australia have a power output range of 265 to 280 watts. This refers to the maximum electrical power that the panels can produce under standard test conditions. The power output of a specific panel within this range may vary based on its specific model and configuration.
- 17.1% – Maximum Efficiency: The maximum efficiency of Trina Solar panels in Australia is rated at 17.1%. Efficiency represents the percentage of sunlight that a solar panel can convert into usable electricity. Higher efficiency panels can generate more electricity from the same amount of sunlight, maximizing energy production.
- 0~+5W – Power output tolerance: Trina Solar panels have a power output tolerance of 0 to +5 watts. This means that the actual power output of the panels can deviate by a maximum of 5 watts from their rated power output. A positive power output tolerance ensures that the panels are likely to perform equal to or better than their rated power output.
Download Products Datasheet
1) TRINA VERTEX – S 415 W
For more information please click here to download datasheet –
Get FREE Consultation For Solar
Fill in the details below to find out what system is the best fit for you
Our Brand Partners
As a NETCC-Approved Seller, Prosolar Global is Australia's leading provider of top-tier solar panel systems and battery storage solutions.
We are committed to setting the industry standard for excellence, offering high-quality, reliable, and efficient solar energy solutions. Our mission is to significantly reduce Australia's carbon footprint while making solar energy accessible to a broad range of homeowners. Choose Prosolar Global for a greener, more sustainable future.