JA Solar is a Chinese solar panel manufacturer that is one of the largest solar panel manufacturers in the world. They have been in business since 2005 and have a strong reputation for quality and reliability. JA solar panels are available in Australia and are a popular choice for both residential and commercial solar projects.
- Advanced technology: JA Solar panels use advanced technology, such as PERC and half-cell technology, to improve their efficiency and performance.
- Wide range of products: JA Solar offers a wide range of solar panels to suit different needs and budgets.
- Excellent customer service: JA Solar has a reputation for excellent customer service, so you can be confident that you will be taken care of if you have any problems with your solar panels.
Types of JA Solar Panel
- JA DeepBlue 4.0: This is a high-efficiency solar panel that is made with n-type wafers. It has an efficiency of up to 21.3% and a power output of up to 415W.
- JA DeepBlue 4.0 X: This is a newer version of the JA DeepBlue 4.0 with a divided cell design that makes it more resistant to shading. It has the same efficiency and power output as the JA DeepBlue 4.0.
- JA TopCon: This is a high-efficiency solar panel that is made with p-type wafers. It has an efficiency of up to 20.6% and a power output of up to 405W.
- JA HJT: This is a high-efficiency solar panel that is made with heterojunction (HJT) cells. It has an efficiency of up to 21.7% and a power output of up to 420W.
- JA Black Series: This is a range of solar panels that are designed to be more aesthetically pleasing. They have a black backsheet and frame, which makes them blend in better with roofs and other structures.
JA Bifacial: These are solar panels that can generate electricity from both the front and back of the panel. This makes them a good option for areas with a lot of reflected sunlight, such as near bodies of water.
Highlights of JA Solar Panels
- High efficiency: JA solar panels are some of the most efficient solar panels on the market, with some models reaching an efficiency of up to 21.3%. This means that they can generate more electricity from the same amount of sunlight.
- Long warranty: JA solar panels are backed by a 12-year product warranty and a 25-year performance warranty. This gives you peace of mind knowing that your solar panels will be protected for many years to come.
- Durable construction: JA solar panels are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions. This means that you can be confident that your solar panels will continue to produce electricity even in the most extreme weather.
- Variety of sizes and efficiency ratings: JA solar panels are available in a variety of sizes and efficiency ratings, so you can find the perfect panel for your needs. This makes JA solar panels a good choice for both residential and commercial applications.
Get FREE Consultation For Solar
Fill in the details below to find out what system is the best fit for you
Our Brand Partners
As a NETCC-Approved Seller, Prosolar Global is Australia's leading provider of top-tier solar panel systems and battery storage solutions.
We are committed to setting the industry standard for excellence, offering high-quality, reliable, and efficient solar energy solutions. Our mission is to significantly reduce Australia's carbon footprint while making solar energy accessible to a broad range of homeowners. Choose Prosolar Global for a greener, more sustainable future.