HIGHLIGHTS OF SERAPHIM Solar Panels BLADE MONO 330W PANELS
Blade™ – A Module re-Modeled
Seraphim’s Solar Panels Blade™ Series solar module boasts two identical parts, which are composed of cells that are half the size of ordinary solar cells. By cutting cells into halves, these smaller currents will help reduce “Cell To Module” loss, which means higher output.
In the meantime, the overall space between cells are doubled, and more light will be transferred into power through multiple reflections. Compared to mainstream standard modules, the Blade™ series module has lower current and series resistance which helps minimize mismatch loss, internal power loss, and shadow effect, etc. Once one cell has EL defect or appearance defect, such as black edge or V sharp. After cutting, one intact half can be reused.
- 15 years guarantee on product materials and workmanship – 5 years better than most T1 panels
- 25 years output warranty
- Features the new Seraphim Blade™ Technology with half-cut cells.
- Module efficiency of 19.49%.
- Enhanced nominal power with advanced half-cut cell technology and new layout design
- Higher yield due to better shading respsonse
- Certified to resist 2400Pa wind load and 5400Pa mechanical load
- More Output
- Higher Efficiency
- Higher ROI
- Less Mismatch loss
- Less Internal Power Loss
- Higher Yield Due to Better Shading Response
- Solar Cells: PERC Mono crystalline158.75 × 79.375 mm(120pcs)
- Weight: 19KG
- External Dimensions: 1690 x 1002 x 35 mm
- Front Glass: 3.2 mm AR coating tempered glass, low iron
- Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Junction box: IP68, 3 diodes
- Cables: 4.0 mm²,Portrait:255mm(+)/355mm(-);Landscape:1200mm
- Connectors: MC4 Compatible
- Mechanical Load: 5400 Pa
Our Brand Partners
As a NETCC-Approved Seller, Prosolar Global is Australia's leading provider of top-tier solar panel systems and battery storage solutions.
We are committed to setting the industry standard for excellence, offering high-quality, reliable, and efficient solar energy solutions. Our mission is to significantly reduce Australia's carbon footprint while making solar energy accessible to a broad range of homeowners. Choose Prosolar Global for a greener, more sustainable future.