Jinko! Jinko! Jinko! Jinko is the only word one can read or hear when in Australia. Businesses and home owners are going gaga over it. No, it’s not a jingle or newly discovered confectionery. It is a solar panel brand. Yes, you read that right. Jinko Solar Panels are highly efficient, premium and the most desired solar panels for commercial and residential purposes.
But are you oblivious, and do you require more information on this brand and the products they offer? Worry not, as you are on the right page! At Pro Solar , we have provided a detailed review of Jinko solar panels. Please continue reading for more information.
What is Jinko Solar?
Jinko Solar is a Chinese company founded in 2006. In 2010, they were listed on the stock market, and since then, the brand has grown at an enormous and impressive rate. Jinko started its manufacturing base in China, and now have gradually extended its operations to 30 other countries. By 2016, Jinko Solar Panels became the leading solar manufacturer across the globe.
Over the years, Jinko has received many awards for offering a distinctive, comforting and high-performing solar panel quality. For over six years, they have been enjoying the top position of being the best solar panel manufacturer by keeping the competition at bay.
In 2019, Jinko was announced as the largest solar panel manufacturer in the world, as it shipped 14.2 gigawatts (GW) of solar panels globally in the year.
Where are Jinko Solar Panels manufactured?
Jinko Solar has 3 prime manufacturing locations, which are in China, Malaysia and the US. As of now, there is no manufacturing facility in Australia. However, Jinko has a head office in Sydney. They also have dedicated warehouse facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. If you are looking to buy a quality and affordable Jinko solar panel, you can visit Pro Solar. We have a range of Jinko solar panels for sale that would fit your requirements.
Which are the products available under the solar panel brand?
The Jinko Solar Panel range:
- Cheetah: This range includes compact, budget-friendly and basic solar panels.
- Tiger: The Tiger range of solar panels are compact with mid to high-performance solar panels.
- Tiger Pro: The Tiger Pro solar panels are comparatively larger in size than the Cheetah and Tiger panels. Also they include mid to high-performance panels.
- Tiger Neo: Tiger Neo include high-performance solar panels which are an excellent choice for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
What are the product specifications of Jinko Solar Panels?
Jinko solar panels are world renowned for their durability, efficiency and affordability. They produce a range of solar systems with varying power outputs, sizes and features to suit the different preferences and needs of their customers.
Following are some of their key product features:
- Monocrystalline and Polycrystalline Solar Panels: Jinko Solar produces both monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar panels. Monocrystalline panels are known for their high-efficiency and sleeker appearance, whereas polycrystalline panels are known for their affordability.
- PERC Technology: Jinko Solar uses Passivation Emitter Rear Contact Cell (PERC) in many of its products. This technology improves the functionality and efficiency of solar cells by improving sunlight absorption capacity and reducing energy loss.
- Bifacial Panels: To enhance the overall efficiency of the solar panels, Jinko Solar uses bifacial panels which can capture sunlight from both the rear and the front sides of the panels.
- Half-Cut Cell Panels: The half-cut cell panels have solar cells which are cut in half to improve the efficiency. This technique also reduces the impact of shading and soiling.
- N-Type Panels: Jinko Solar panels have made a switch from using the traditional P-type panels to using the advanced N-type panels. These panels have increased efficiency and can perform better in high-temperature conditions.
What are the advantages of Jinko Solar panel?
- Tier-1 solar brand
- High long-term profitability
- Tiling Ribbon Technology
- Low maintenance
- Cost-effective prices
What is the warranty period offered by Jinko?
Jinko Solar provides a 15 year product warranty and a 25-30 year performance warranty.
So, overall we would rate Jinko Solar a 10/10 for its excellent prices and premium quality products.
Pro Solar is a leading supplier of Jinko solar products and we have a variety of Jinko solar panels for sale.
Connect us today.